Wednesday, May 24, 2006

welcome


It is nearing the end of May, the sun is shinning and I have bitten the bullet and have started a blog. It is about using a "service" i.e. a blog to be adjunct to an all ready existing E-zine fibreQuarterly. It will be a new way of presenting my “aroundtown…” Column which has been, preview material which has been sent a bout local events and reviews of them, if in fact I have managed to get to the shows. It is about artist I have run into in alternative places like the window of the Knit Café on Queen Street West or on the web. Try out the CBC’s Artspots online at http://www.cbc.ca/artspots/html/about.html.

Since this is my first posting I will keep it short and just say I was lucky enough to have gotten to the Paul Petro Gallery and see Janet Morton’s latest exhibition which I will try to cover in my next posting, in the meantime, what’s happening in your town

No comments: